Dabur Honey, in the net quantity of 50gms, is the purest honey as it is sourced from the Himalayas, the Sunderbans and the Nilgiris forests. This raw honey, then, goes through multiple checks, and is then filtered and cleaned of impurities such as the dust, wax, and pollen, for example.
Benefits of Dabur Honey
- Strengthens the body?s immune system, thereby equipping the body to fight infections and diseases
- Boosts the energy levels of the body
- Effective in weight management
- Effective blood purifier
- Improves the quality of sleep
- It is rich in anti-septic qualities
- Can be used with a number of face packs
- Rich in anti-bacterial properties, when used along with water, it acts as an effective mouthwash
- Can be used a natural sweetener along with beverages such as tea, coffee
- Net Quantity: 50gms
- A 100% Natural Product
- A 100% Vegetarian Product
It is advisable to consume 5-10gms of Dabur Honey daily, either with water or milk.