Also known as Bacopa Monnieri, Brahmi is a multi-purpose nervine capsule which has a positive effect on the overall learning processes for usually youngsters and improves memory experiences for elders. The meaning of?Brahmi? is ?that which improves intelligence? which clearly suggests its potential benefits. Read on to know the complete list of uses of Brahmi.
Suitable for children as well as adults
Benefits of Himalaya Bramhi Capsule
- Addresses behavioral disorders like anxiety, psychosis, epilepsy, etc
- Improves memory, poor intellect and thinking power
- Enhances concentration and focus abilities. Thus popularly used among students to improve academic results
- Boosts brain power, thought clarity and mental awareness
- Brahmi is a nootropic which increases cognitive and learning abilities in the brain
- Specifically prevents dementia in elders
- The anxiolytic properties help in relieving nervous discomfort or irritation
- A pack of 60 capsules
- 100% vegetarian
- No artificial colors added
- Free from artificial flavors
- Preservatives not added
Conventionally, 2 tablets of Himalaya Brahmi capsules for 2 weeks are prescribed. It is usually consumed with food (after meals). However, there are cases when it may be consumed before meals too, depending on each individual's case. Thus, doctor consultation is recommended.