Also known as Asparagus Racemosus, Shatavari belongs to the asparagus family and believed to be an adaptogenic herb, it helps the the human body and mind to cope up with both emotional and physical stress. Commonly known as the female health tonic, Shatavari's primary function is to support and treat issues in womanhood. However, it is strongly believed to have many other uses too. Due to its wide range of uses and benefits, it is further also called as the queen of the herbs.
Women of almost all ages can consume Shatavari; young, middle aged and during the elder age too. It helps easy and smooth transition into menopause among the elderly women.
Suitable for women
Some Other Benefits:
- Maintain healthy functioning of female reproductive system
- Balance the imbalances in the hormone secretions
- Galactagogue properties promote natural lactation process
- Cleanses and refines blood in the female reproductive organs
- Improves body's natural fertility
- Breast enlargement
- Treats leucorrhoea
- Addresses menstrual problems
Note that this is NOT an exhaustive list of the usages.
- Improves vitality
- Treats depression
- Maintains blood sugar
- Helps to treat/prevent kidney stones
- Treats medicine induced ulcers
- Acts as a diuretic
- May treat diarrhea
- Relieves cough
- Boosts immune system
- Has anti-inflammatory properties
- Antioxidant properties prevent free-radical cell damage. Anti-aging and prevents wrinkles
- Natural diuretic
- Vegetarian formula
- Certified organic herbal product
- If hypersensitive to asparagus, do not consume this medicine
Dosage: Conventionally, 1 or 2 tablets, 2 times every day for 3 months are prescribed.