Mankind Unwanted 21 Days Tablets contain Ethinyloestradiol and Levonorgestrel. They work as highly effective contraceptives, preventing pregnancy if taken regularly. The Mankind Unwanted 21 Days Tablets work by preventing the release of the egg (Ovulation).
Benefits of Mankind Unwanted 21 Days
- Easy to use
- Highly effective contraceptives
These Mankind Unwanted 21 Days Tablets come in a 21 day pack, and they have to be taken regularly, without missing a single dosage. Once you have taken it
regularly for 21 days, wait for 7 days before starting the next strip. This waiting period is when you will have your menses. Do not forget to start a new strip on the 8th day after the 7 day break. Then, continue the process for the next 21 days, and so on.
- In case of irregular periods while taking these birth control pills, contact the physician.
- If symptoms like nausea, breast tenderness, bleeding between periods persist for more than 3 months, contact the physician.
- Sometimes, these pills can have extreme side effects like difficulty in breathing, yellowing of the eyes and the skin, soreness of the legs, chest and abdominal pains. In such cases, contact the physician immediately.
- Contact the physician before taking these pills if you are above 35 years old, diabetic, or are suffering from high blood pressure or high cholesterol.
- This medication should not be given to anyone who is under 17 years old.