Sebamed Children?s Shampoo 150ml is a clinically proven, sugar based mild cleanser, with a pH of 5.5 unlike other cleansers for babies, that have Ph>7 and chemicals like formaldehyde, phthalates, SLS which leads to allergic reactions. It is fortified with lipids similar to vernix (same as in mother’s womb) to protect and hydrate the baby’s skin, thus supporting the natural lipid balance. It also comes with soothing botanical fragrance, and contains botanical ingredients.
Suitable for babies over 6 months of age
Sugar based mild cleanser, Chamomile
Benefits of the Sebamed Children?s Shampoo 150ml
- Suitability for cleansing of hair and scalp in babies and infants with sensitive scalp was proven in the dermatological study. Users documented an excellent acceptance of the shampoo and 93 % were willing to continue using it and 0% irritant reactions & almost 0% allergic reactions* [*Source:- Adapted from Sebapharma product manual, Sebapharma, Germany].
- Special formaldehyde free ?no tears? formula with a pH5.5 that does not sting in the eyes.
- Reduces lipid and moisture loss to a minimum and restricts the growth of Malassezia which leads to dandruff.
- Hydrates the scalp and strengthens it for optimal hair growth.
- Ideal for cradle cap, seborrhoeic dermatitis and dandruff.
- Herbal extract of chamomile alleviates irritation and soothes the skin.
- Leaves hair fragrant and silky.
- Reported incidence of allergic reaction is 0.000003%.
- Free from irritants and hence has 0% incidences of irritant reactions
Product Specifications of the Sebamed Children?s Shampoo 150ml
- Shelf Life – 36 months
- Country of origin ? Germany
- 100% soap and alkali free
How to Use Sebamed Children?s Shampoo
Wet baby’s hair and take 1 – 2 ml of Sebamed Children’s shampoo and dilute it with equal quantity of water and gently massage on scalp.
Do not leave shampoo for too long before rinsing your child’s hair thoroughly.
Avoid contact with eyes.
Store in a cool place.